FIFTH AVENUE CONCIERGE MEDICINE, PLLC
1160 FIFTH AVENUE, SUITE 112
NEW YORK, NY 10029
ENTER YOUR EMAIL
You are among a select few who can choose from any product, amenity, or medical service. Yet you may become entangled in a health care system and its bureaucratic overlay. We help you understand certain aspects of modern health care that may not be obvious, and that may affect your well-being and the quality of your medical care.
- The “best” health care, or the “best” hospital, does not exist. Rather, there are centers of excellence and not infrequently, you will find variability even within such centers.
- Limitations of choice in specific countries, regions, or facilities can affect all aspects of your medical care, from prevention to diagnosis, to treatment.
Third-party interests may run counter to your personal health and wellness objectives:
- Reimbursement and regulatory processes may attempt to incentivize medical professionals to service outside interests.
- Time-honored, effective medications that have a known risk-benefit record may be overlooked once their patent protection, and thus profitability, has expired.
- Some novel treatments may be primarily market-driven, designed for and tested under conditions very different from yours.
- New, life-saving developments may take 7-10 years to become publicly available.As a patient, you may not benefit from advances in medical science in a timely manner, or may be unnecessarily exposed to potentially hazardous treatments.
Our core mission is to protect, and to enhance your most valuable asset: your health. As a Fifth Avenue Concierge Medicine client, you benefit from our unique expertise in providing innovative, value-add solutions to your health and wellness needs.